Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A note of thanks

Hello all, Lisa here. (I can't remember my login info so I'm using Ned's) I just wanted to give a huge thank you to all of you who have sent us flowers, gifts, cards, thoughts and prayers for Brinson and Cooper. I have been meaning to send out thank you cards, but can't seem to tear myself away from my daughter long enough to do so. So I just wanted to make sure all of you know how MUCH we appreciate everything. It means alot to us to know we have so much support from friends, family and even strangers. Brinson is such a tough little cookie and I know she will continue to fight. She has her daddy's genes! Please keep the thoughts and prayers coming. We can't wait to bring our little girl home. Love to you all and thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you, Ned and Brinson are so special to us all that we would not have it any other way. We are always going to be there for you no matter what.

I love you all so much and will be glad when I see you again. Take care of yourself and your family.
Remember this is the next chapter in your life...and it is going to be the best one yet.

Love,
Mom