We talked to the doctor after the cardiologist consult and Brinson will be treated for Cor Pulmale with Nitric and maintain O2 saturation between 95 and 100% If she still needs more help and she is ready for cannula, they put her on viagra. Yes the same drug but it will be used for what it was developed for.
Brinson will also be taking Zantac for reflux.
Next week she will get another echo and EKG of heart to get a good baseline.
She is doing pretty good on her feeds, but not well enough to move up.
Lisa got to hold Brinson this evening and I will post photos later. She was a bit squirmy but tolerated it just fine. Mommy is very happy.
Prayers are working, Thank you very much.
Prayers and thoughts for our Kenster
3 days ago