Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things are going ok

Brinson seems to be pretty stable, but the are keeping a close eye in case their is an infection developing. Most likely it was due to congestion from a nasal and throat irritation (cannuals, respirator tube, feeding tube...etc) , asking Brinson to hold her temp in a cold room and probably the increase of holding from once a day to 4-5 times a day. All of those things probably tapped her reserves until finally she caved.

Brin got an echo of her heart yesterday to make sure something major is not going on. We hope to get the results today.

They did start feeding her pedialyte (vitamin water) yesterday; 6cc every 3 hours; given all at once at a beginning of the 3 hours. Brinson seems to be tolerating it pretty well.

On Monday they also checked again for the weakness in the bones and she is better now and does not show the weakness anymore.

She is still on CPAP and we hope to get her back in a incubator soon so she can get some rest and get caught up.

No comments: