Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nana and Grampa visit



My mom was nice enough to bring my dad (see Abuelo's visit). With all that has gone on in the last two weeks, she has really help out a lot. For all of you that are not aware it is good 35-45 mins between the house and the hospital.... So multiple trips is hard.

Anyways Nana and Grampa had some time to visit with Brin today and I am grateful....because all the friendly voices she can hear helps her in so many ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we went to see her tonite, the nurse Heather had put on the adorable little pink hat she is wearing. It actually made me cry!!! If you click on the picture you can see it better.....she really looks like a lil ole woman now! Wrinkles and all!! Heheheh.....

Barb said...

Thanks so much for the blog. The pictures are terrific and it is such a wonderful thing to be able to see her.

I hope that she feels all the wonderful thoughts that are headed her way. I want another family photo!!
Barb