Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The jungle is ready!

This is mommy posting...First off let me say something. WHOA...this day is finally here!!!
We finished her room this morning. I took some stills but decided the movie was the best. Enjoy!




On a side note: Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the staff at Woman's Hospital for taking great care of our baby girl and boy. While today is a happy one, I will miss seeing my "favorite" people on a daily basis. I love you guys. Please keep in touch. We are always just a phone call or email away!

2 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

Her room looks awesome, you guys did an incredible job! We are so crazy with excitement for you guys. Call us if you want to know if Zachary did this or that or if you have stories to share. Again...much love to all of you on this joyous day!

Kim, Stephen & Zachary

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE DAY!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

MUCH LOVE TO ALL,
AUNT B