Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Having a pleasant day!

It was such a nice day we had the top down on the way to the hospital. Good fun.

After picking up some new bedding for Brinson we arrived at the hospital well rested.

We were pleasantly surprised to find Brin is having a good day. She is still at 25% and we can see poop at the end of the stoma which is good news.

Tonight we are eating with the Baldwins at Thai Spice in Village. I believe Kim's mom from cali is coming as well. Should be fun.

Technology is amazes me sometimes. I am bedside with Brin just watching her sleep, confirming golf with Mike and typing on the blog. All with my mobile....wow.

I will post some more pictures and videos as soon as blog will let me.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I continue to read your blogs every couple of days and am amazed by the technology (magic) of today's medicine. Brinson is a blessed young lady with two wonderful parents and a host of medical personnel performing miracles daily! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Lynn Granzin (Heather's mom)