Brinson has a date for her re-anastamosis surgery at Texas Children's Hospital. It will be Oct 2, we will be admitted the night of Oct 1 for a bowel prep (poor baby). Dr. Bloss says we will probably be in the hospital for about a week. I tried hard to get him to do the surgery at Woman's Hosp but he wouldn't go for it...lol
Meme decided to extend her stay here till Oct 6 so she could be here to see Brinny thru the surgery. We are glad to have her here. She's really been a life saver for Ned and myself.
We got to see the NICU nurses when we took Brinson to the doctor on Thurs. Was great to see all the familiar faces. They can't believe how big she's getting...neither can we. Yesterday we had the sleep study, as Daddy has already blogged about. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Hopefully we can lose some of the "gear" she has. They may also just wait to change anything until after her surgery.
We are still at Mike and KD's. We are so appreciative they have opened their home to us. It's really been nice having everyone under one roof, almost like being on a mini vacation.
Love to all!
BIC Gelocity pens
1 month ago