Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Help me! Help me! I am baking!

Brinson was cold last night so we did not get to weigh her. She was 96.5 (pod was very cold 67 degrees. Anyhow we bundled her and changed her to warmer clothes and said good night around 9:30pm. There was definitely a worried Mother and Nana thinking Brinson was sick.....

Well about 1/2 hour later the nurse checked her and discovered Brinson was on the track at97.4 degrees and then 1hour later she was 98.6. So she took off the blanket. Well then some time later Brinson was screaming....the nurse discovered she was 100.1 degrees. Susan the night nurse adlibed for Brinson,...."Help me Help me I am baking".....

Lisa took the camera this morning, so I did not get a chance to get the photos off....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the good news, keep it coming. Can't wait for the pics,
we are totally addicted to the "princess" news.
love
dy