Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brinson slept all day until....

....Daddy and Nana arrived. Brinson woke up for a few hours while Nana held.

It seems Mommy and Daddy really wore Brinson out. She slept all nite and all day except for about 2 hours. The nite nurse (Susan, who is the ostomy bag queen) said she slept so good and hard that changing her diaper did not even wake her up.

Brinson lost a few ounces yesterday and gained a few last nite. She is now ~6 3/4 lbs. Wow....almost 7lbs. The feeds are up to 19cc per hour or 155 per kilo. Tomorrow the nitric should be gone...yeah and then we can focus on the CPAP weening.

Look at my new outfit. I am a big girl now.


Hey Nana, wassup dawg!



What are you doing, I feel like I am falling....


Sucking time!!!!


I am very sleepy Nana, can you rock me?


Rock-a-bye baby....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy that cpap looks like it is doing a lot of good--wait till she tries to get out of eating green beans!! She looks great, praying everything goes well without nitric, etc