Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Daddy, Mommy, Grampa and Abuelo hold....

Mommy went to Laura's shower (Noah's mom) today. She had a great time with the other NICU Mommies (Jessica (Aubrey's Mom) and Kim (Zachary's Mom)) as well as some others at the shower. According to Mommy, Noah/Laura got some pretty good loot.

This evening as I came in I ran in to Dr Thompson, she informed me Brinson was now on CPAP of 6 the lowest setting. And as long as everything goes well tonight she will go to cannula tomorrow. Everyone cross your fingers.


Auntie Tiffani took the picture and video below while Mommy was at Laura's baby shower.




My butt got sore in the rocking chair so I got up with Brinson (she never even woke up). I am sitting on the one of 3 rolling drawers (we have moved in) that has a cushion on it....ahhh!




Abuelo and Brinson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news Brin, love it...
Can't wait to see your blog from your very own room in your very own h____ !!!
You are so loved, we all wish only the best for you.
Get h____ soon!!!
dy