Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nice Sunday!



Today I got to hold Brinson skin to skin and bath her. She did so well. After her bath she got weighed and measured. She weighs 2lbs 6.1oz......so still growing. She is also 3/8 inch longer or 15inches total.

Afterwards she was so wide eyed. You will be amazed as we were how wide awake and looking around she was.




Oh, I am so sleepy. After I get my bath I get so sleepy. And now you are feeding me. Nite Mommy and Daddy....see you tomorrow.....I need my beauty sleep, it is a big week. I have a head scan tomorrow and eye exam on Tuesday....so nitety nite!!!

2 comments:

Leann said...

She is just so perfect. She has very pretty eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks fabulous- amazing how much she has over come and how great she is doing. You all look so happy. There is peace showing in your faces and smiles. Keep up the good work, you are all 3 doing a great job. Meme is still trying very hard to get herself together so she can be with all of you. Hugs and kisses to you all.
Mary Sones