Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playing Dress Up

Brinson did this ALL on her own. I was cleaning up the kitchen, and I hear "Mommy, tutu" coming from the hall. I grabbed my camera and started shooting! Get ready to laugh, she's just precious. (What I didn't get however was a lil later she put on even more clothing. I swear she looked like a bag lady)


Off the topic a bit, B has a sleep study at Texas Children's tomorrow night. Only one of us is allowed to stay with her AND no electrical powered devices will be allowed...wtf. I had to dig thru the bookshelves today to find an actual PAPERBACK to take tomorrow. They will be placing all these electrodes on her to monitor breathing, heart rate, etc. Oh yeah, and once you get into the room you CANNOT leave till 7am. Does this seem like any fun yet?
And yet they expect her to "sleep normally". Right. I may take the camera just for grins, to see if I can get a funny shot or two.



No comments: