Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

OMG Sooo Exciting!!!!!!!

We had a great time on Sunday at our NICU clan party...and I'll get those pics up as soon as possible BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited this afternoon about B's newest development.....She's been drooling like a monster the last few weeks, so i've been doing my daily check for teeth....I thought I felt something today.....and voila!!!!!!!!! Meme and I both cried and cheered. Brinson had no idea what was goin on but she was cheering right along with us in her high chair! LOL!


















4 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

WHOO HOO!! Way to go Brinson!

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like TWO on the way...not just one!!....
ALL RIGHTY!!!

Love,
Aunt B

Anonymous said...

ATTA GIRL BRIN, WAY TO GROW !!
TBFC

Laura said...

Yay for teeth! Until she bites you, I guess, but YAY!