Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

New formula seems to be working

Well Brinson gained 1.4 oz and now weighs 2lbs. 14.9oz. She is gaining weight again, so the new formula must be working.

She is doing well today on the oxygen, they just made a rate change from 25 to 20bpm. That is good news....she is getting much closer to CPAP....which means breathing on her own.

Meme (Lisa's Mom, Mary) came into today and is visiting with Brinson right now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such good news!!!
Go Brin!!
Barb

The Baldwin Family said...

Whoo hoo on the weight gain! Yeay Brinson!!

Kim & Stephen

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Tilda a friend of Linda Inglett. I am a NICU nurse. Linda has been showing me Brinson, your beautiful daughter. I think she is in terrific hands, YOUR family love is what is pulling her through. The medical and nursing care is secondary. Love is the best cure esp. for these special little people. If you want to contact me ask Linda for my e-mail. Keep up the great work. Tilda Holzberg