Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Skin to Skin....I mean Hair

Well my skin is a little different than Mommy's. HAIR!!!!













Look at those eyes checking out Mommy!





Here is me relaxing with my daughter. You can also see Agnes in the background. She is another one of Brin's primary nurses. She, like Auntie Tiffani, really talks to Brinson. She also gives us alot of interaction with her. Thank you Agnes!
Something to note about holding skin to skin, you can feel her, but you cannot see her. I depend on these pictures/videos as much as you do. I can tell you it is a really cool experience. She did really well on her temp and oxygen during the holding. As long as she does well we can continue to hold her daily however we like.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are some of the most wonderful pictures and videos. All of you look so happy and contented with each other. Keep the videos and pictures coming.

Love you,
Mom