Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Night at the Improv

Sunday night Nana and Grampa watched Brinson. Ned and I had some time to go out and have fun. I had the priviledge to not only see my favorite comedian, I also got to meet him after the show. If you aren't familar with Robert Schimmel, he beat Stage 3 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. This year will mark 10 years cancer free for him. Not only is he brilliant, to me, he is by far, the funniest man on the face of this planet.
This pic is not a good one, I was caught in the rain, I look like Rudolph from an hour of non-stop laughing/crying, and you can see my double chin...lol! Unfortunately this is the only one I took.

On a side note, Brinson is having her eye surgery tomorrow at 10am. Please send prayers our way. It should be no big deal, I still can't help but worry.

No comments: