Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Kindermusik

Today was Brinson's first Kindermusik experience. She had a great time interacting and singing with everyone. I discovered just how bad of shape I'm in today also....lol We did alot of singing, jumping and walking in circles. Then more skipping in circles...etc. I didn't get any "action" pictures. Meme was with me but I think she was too busy laughing to take pics.

On a side note, we attempted twice this week to go to the zoo. First was Weds, you know, the day we were supposed to have a 30% chance of rain but it poured all day? Then we made a second attempt today after Kindermusik. Apparently most of Houston had the same idea. We drove through 3 different parking lots for about 20 minutes looking for a spot. No luck. It was a mess.

Meme leaves to go back to Indiana tomorrow. We will all miss her alot. She's such a huge help to us when she's here, and Brinson just loves her to death. I'm not going to know what to do with myself without her here. Brinson is gonna have to take care of me. :(

LOVE YOU BUNCHES MEME AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!




Brinson with Miss Sara



Storytime


Getting acquainted with things


Mommy and Brinson

No comments: