Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday girl!!!!

Ok, so you will not believe this, but I swear it happened. Brinson woke up this morning and I went in her room to get her. When I picked her up out of the crib I looked at her clock and it said 7:24am. (That's the time she was born) How weird is that?!?

We had a very busy day getting ready for her party tomorrow. Time sure flies...I cannot believe she is 2 years old already! It felt like just yesterday that she was so tiny in the NICU.
Brinson attempted to help us get ready for the party.....that was fun.
I managed to get a pic and video in the morning. before the mayhem ensued.


"I am TWO!"


My silly monkey!!!

We will have tons more pictures after the party tomorrow. Will try to get them posted as soon as we recover...lol.

No comments: