Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Superrrrrbowl Sunday

Yeah ok, so the Colts didn't win. Argh! If they were going to lose, at least they lost to a first time Superbowl team. We had a party here at the house. Of course, Ned has much better pics and I think he'll be posting his soon. We did teach Brinson TOUCHDOWN!...too bad we didn't have much use for it lol...

Brinson and Meme watchin the game


The cake lol..No I did NOT make it!



Gigglin

Look who came out from behind his camera!

Startin to do Touchdown!
Unfortunately, this storm petered out when it hit Miami.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.. I was just checking on you all. Looks like you had a fun party even with the colts big loss. I know the game is a sore subject at my house. Glad B is doing so well.
Wendy