Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

TwooooThousand and Nine!!!!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. A new year is a celebration and a time to reflect. Well you know our story, Brinson and what a whirlwind it has been. I would not change a thing because if I did, I might not have Brinson. And I could not live without my beautiful daughter. That was the reflection and now on with the celebration. We had a grand time with family and friends including the Baldwin's.






A time for playing












(even puzzles)















Bonding with friends and family
































































More eating..








































Playing Wii games

















Sharing gifts

No comments: