Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Outing with Brinson

Brinson is still on restrictive contact with the outside world so our first outing (besides our hurricane party at Uncle Mike & KD's) had to be with family. So we packed in the car and went to Nana and Grampa's.

First time Brinson sucked down 2oz by bottle.


Nana and Brinson. And there is Nana in the photo, for her Great Grandmother's 88th birthday.


I am going through old photos.


Grampa is watching Jazz and trying to catch some Zzzzz


Here is Abuelo, just hanging out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five generations... how wonderful!
Kit, I am not sure I ever saw that photo... it is great... and I believe I am in (kinda) the picture too... just a few days before I was born!

Too bad our Mom isn't here to see her great-granddaughter.... but I am sure she is smiling down.
Love,
Aunt B