Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Chuckle

Yesterday at lunch time, I got to see Brinson practicing her laugh....now sometimes her whole body moves like a chuckle. I watched her tickle herself with her own laugh. This is an amazing process to watch a baby grow. I am so glad that Lisa and I were privileged enough to be parents. Even though we have been through a lot our journey has only begun and I can say I defintely am loving every second of it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO WONDERFUL TO HEAR HER BEAUTIFUL LAUGHTER...THERE IS NO STOPPING HER NOW...MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH...GIVE BRINSON A BIG HUG AND KISS FROM HER MEME.

Anonymous said...

While it has been a long journey to this point... it is just beginning... think of the birthdays and regular days when something as little as a chuckle means the world.

She is a lucky girl to have you as parents! Now just don't spoil her...!!!
Love ya,
Aunt B