Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Day for the Baldwins

This is mommy posting as daddy cause once again I can't remember my password...go figure.


Yesterday was an awesome day for the Baldwin family. They got to take Zachary home! I managed to capture some pics and you can see more on their blog.





















While I will really miss Kim (and Stephen lol) I am so glad I got to be a part of this special moment. We will be good friends for life. Since we have decided that Zachary and Brinson will be married when they are older, I made tee shirts to honor that. (Note the initials..weird huh???)






3 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

You are such a sweetheart Lisa! Thanks so much for everything and for always being there. I am always here for you! Yay Brinson for tripiling her birth weight! Whoo hoo!!

Love,

Kim

Heather said...

I laughed out loud when I saw those...what cute Tshirts! I love it!
Heather

Leann said...

These tshirts are so cute. Brinson's going t love you for this one when she is 16.