Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thanks Auntie KD and friends!

I just wanted to give a big hug, kiss and thank you to Brinson's Auntie KD and all her friends who did the March of Dimes walk this past weekend. She told me how amazed and touched she was at all the people she saw from The Women's Hospital (where Brinson is).

Ned and I are so grateful to everyone who is taking this journey with all of us. And when I saw this picture of the teeshirts that KD's friend made for their walk, I cried. We are so sad that we will never get to watch Cooper grow up. Most of the focus is, of course, on Brinson at this time. However, he will always be our little boy and Brinson's Angel. We can't wait until she is old enough to hear the story of her courageous big brother. He also will have his place in her nursery with her.

Much love to all of you for everything you do and have done for our family. We are forever grateful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that we all feel like we have "adopted" Brinson and Cooper. Many of us have never even met your family face-to-face but we have followed ya'll from the beginning thanks to "Brinson's Blog" Which I'm sure has logged more hits than youtube!! Our friends and even co-workers are always asking How's Brinson? What's she doing now? There's so many people that are watching and praying from afar...and not stopping anytime soon.